Portmeirion holiday cottage just 400 yards from Portmeirion village Snowdonia - dog friendly
- Portmeirion village just 400 yards from dog friendly holiday cottage with breathtaking Snowdonia views of the Dwyrd Estuary looking across to Harlech - a charming cottage.
- Light, bright and fresh decor with comfortable furnishings and wonderful views.
- The characterful kitchen/dining/sitting room has an inglenook fireplace with log burning stove, comfortable white sofas with lots of colourful cushions, an original quarry tiled floor, pretty sash windows, a refectory table with an eclectic mix of dining chairs and stylish fitted kitchen cupboards and modern butler style sink.
- Enjoy al fresco dining from wooden garden furniture on the patio overlooking colourful garden, fields and the picturesque estuary.
- The busy harbour town of Porthmadog just 2 miles away has a good range of local amenities including shops, supermarkets, bank, post office, internet cafe, chemist, health centre, vet and a filling station.
- Summer short breaks are available at Fron Cottage please phone for price and availability.
- This dog friendly holiday cottage in Snowdonia is within walking distance (400 yds) of the Italianate village of Portmeirion - the imaginative and beautiful creation of the late architect Sir Clough Williams Ellis - which is still owned and run by the family.
- Portmeirion in Snowdonia is an experience not to be missed, dine at the hotel and wander through the floodlit village or enjoy a meal at Deudraeth Castle, an easy stroll from the cottage. Lovely walks through the woods at Portmeirion leading to a small secluded cove which has views across the estuary to Borth y Gest.
- Magnificent beaches abound from the coves of Borth y Gest to the fine expanse of sand at Harlech and Black Rock Sands where you can even drive your car onto the beach. Only a short distance from this dog friendly Portmeirion cottage
Porthmadog, Ffestiniog Railway and Welsh Highland Railway, Snowdonia
- Porthmadog town is home to the Ffestiniog and Welsh Highlands Railway. Choose a scenic heritage tour through Snowdonia scenery or a mountain trip to Blaenau Ffestiniog where you can visit the fascinating Lechwedd Slate Caverns. The Cambrian Coast service also stops here.
Oakley Arms Blaenau Ffestiniog & Mermaid Fish Bar Barmouth
- Oakeley Arms Hotel is an historic mountain hostelry in Blaenau Ffestiniog serving food and drink in the bar and restaurant or in the garden, weather permitting.
- Mermaid Fish Bar in Barmouth is an award winning fish bar. Do treat yourselves to a traditional seaside supper.
Llanstumdwy & the Lloyd George Museum
- A picturesque village with the river running through. Boyhood home to the great statesman Lloyd George now a museum dedicated to his work and life. Call in at Tafarn Plu opposite where you can try Welsh ales and enjoy home cooked food.
Game Fishing Criccieth
- Criccieth, Llanstumdwy & District Angling Association at Criccieth offer game fishing in 8 miles of fine sea trout river with a chance of catching salmon.
Walking Cadair Idris close to Portmeirion dog friendly holiday cottage
- Keen walkers will enjoy exploring the many tracks over Cadair Idris (chair of the giant Idris) At 892 metres Idris surely lives up to his name
Bro Ffestiniog Swimming Pool & Adrenalin Antics, Llyn Trawsfyndd
- Never mind the weather plunge into the refreshing waters of Bro ffestiniog Pool. Ideal for all the family
- The energetic in your party might enjoy some adrenalin fuelled adventures with Adrenalin Antics a multi activity centre based in Snowdonia.
Porthmadog Maritime Museum
- Discover the stories of world famous top sail schooners and other vessels in the pleasant harbour town of Porthmadog.
Morfa Nefyn Nudist Beach
- A popular nudist beach since the 1930's finally made official in the 21st C. Don't forget your suntan lotion.
Snowdonia dog friendly holiday cottage is just 400 yards from Portmeirion
- Lots to enjoy near this Portmeirion holiday cottage. It is dog friendly too.The Lleyn, Snowdonia & steam trains combine to provide endlessly interesting holiday distractions.