Pembrokeshire waterside holiday cottage with use of leisure facilities including heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gym. Pets welcome
- See ~sister properties Trinity Lodge(680)~ and ~Trinity Villa(353)~
- Heated indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, fitness area, full sized snooker table, pool table, table tennis table - superb facilities whatever the weather.
- Delightful modern holiday cottage equipped to high residential standards of design, décor and furnishings. Pets welcome.
- This modern holiday cottage is set in the walled grounds of Trinity House, the owners residence, a magnificent maritime property on the waters edge.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with fountains, waterfalls, lily pond (unfenced - care with children), lawns, private areas, seating, terraces and patios. Pets welcome
care with young children please - sea walls, open jetty, pond and swimming pool
- Fishing off the property walls or off the old jetty.
The Jolly Sailor, Burton
- A popular family friendly waterside pub is just across the road from this pet friendly waterside holiday cottage in Burton. Excellent value wholesome food is served in the bar, the conservatory dining room and in the extensive gardens beside the river. There is a play area for youngsters.
Boating at Burton
- Launching facilities 200 yds, floating pontoon 50 yds.and many boat trips available along the river including Shearwater Safaris and Cleddau Cruises from Neyland Marina 2 1/2 miles away.
Pembrokeshire Adventure Centre, East Llanion, Pembroke Dock
- Learn watersport skills from dinghy and multihull sailing to powerboat handling at the RYA approved centre just across the Cleddau Bridge 1 mile away.
- The small town of Neyland is just 2 1/2 miles away with an excellent traditional butchers shop, newsagent, pharmacy, card shop and Coop / Post Office combined. The nearest big supermarkets and banks are in Pembroke Dock 2 miles away over the Cleddau bridge (cars 75 pence each way).
South Pembrokeshire & The Secret Waterway.
- Centrally located for exploring either North or South Pembrokeshire - within 20 mins motoring of this modern waterside holiday cottage in Burton are the sandy beaches of South Pembrokeshire, St Brides Bay or the Dale and Marloes Peninsula.Pet dogs are welcome all year round on many beaches. The most popular allow dogs in restricted areas during summer months.
- Almost 30 miles of deserted waterways to explore for boating enthusiasts, mostly within the detached section of the Pembrokeshire National Park - boat trips, fishing trips and excursions to the bird sanctuary islands offshore. Enjoy exciting days out followed by a relaxing swim in the heated swimming pool of your waterside holiday cottage in Burton.
Haven Link Waterbus Burton
- The waterbus calls in at Burton on its trips up and down the Cleddau river from Lawrenny to Dale. Hop on and off to visit towns and villages along the waterway.
Watersports at Burton, Dale & Pembroke
- A water sports club operates at Burton Ferry with launching facilities, and water sports tuition is available at Burton, Dale and Pembroke.
Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre
- Located in the unique 1850's Gun Tower the Heritage Centre tells the story of Wales' only Royal Dockyard.
Carew Castle & Tidal Mill a short drive from Pembrokeshire waterside cottage
- Carew is is a lovely place to spend a few hours enjoying the beautiful castle, a hybrid of Elizabethan fancy and earlier defensive necessity. Just a short walk away is the only restored tidal mill in Wales. Continue over the bridge and back towards the Carew Inn an excellent old pub serving delicious food and ale. Families are welcome.
Pembroke Castle & King Quoit Burial Chamber
- Home to the Earls of Pembroke and birth place to Henry VII of the Tudor dynasty is a magnificent building, privately owned, well maintained and open to the public. It is an ideal spot for picnics and hosts regular events such as falconry displays, historical reinactments and music festivals.
- King Quoit Burial Chamber is spectacularly placed above Manorbier Bay. Look for its two small side stones and cap stone. Take a picnic and enjoy the views.
Upton Castle Gardens
- Lovers of gardens will appreciate a visit to Upton Castle's
River Fishing on the Western Cleddau
- River fishing on the western Cleddau at Treffgarne yields sea trout known locally as sewin, from May to early September and brown trout all year. Remember your fishing gear and favourite seafood recipes.
Walk from Angle to Pembroke Pets welcome
- Keen walkers will enjoy the easy eleven mile walk from Angle to Pembroke passing numerous esturine inlets and sheltered bays. The walking is mostly on the flat.Dogs are welcome. Do have a drink in the charming old Point House pub before leaving and a visit to Pembroke Castle is highly recommended.
Shared heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi & fitness area available at Pembrokeshire waterside holiday cottage on the Cleddau Estuary in Burton.
- Lots to enjoy at this modern pet friendly waterside holiday cottage in Burton with shared use of swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gym beside the Haven Waterway,Pembrokeshire