Beddgelert holiday cottage Snowdonia - 1 pet dog welcome
- Delightfully renovated Snowdonia barn designed by eminent local architects - high ceilings with low beams, small pine windows with French doors in the lounge opening onto patio with panoramic views across the Welsh Mountains.
- Swallows have always nested here and a nesting area has been preserved at the gable end of this Beddgelert holiday cottage.
- Consideration for the infirm has been made with wide doors, accessible lighting and a special shower unit.
- A mysterious Sir 'Tom Jones' roof to the extension of this Beddgelert cottage will intrigue!
- Summer short breaks are available at Bwthyn Wennol please phone for price and availability.
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty stretching 30 miles into the Irish Sea with its own climate benefiting from the Gulf Stream bringing warmer sea temperatures and weather.
Snowdonia National Park "Inn of the Sixth Happiness"
- Filmed hereabouts with magical views of rock strewn fields, wooded hillsides and the gentle mountains that encircle this cottage.
Snowdon Mountain Railway Llanberis
- This majestic mountain railway is a masterpiece of Victorian engineering and one of the most spectacular railway journeys anywhere. Enjoy breathtaking views and refreshments in Hafod Eryri the new visitors centre (2010) built of granite and glass on the summit. A window on the world.
Beddgelert Mountain Village
- Beddgelert, Snowdonia's loveliest mountain village with village shop and post office is 2 miles away from this Beddgelert holiday cottage and the beautiful Aberglaslyn Pass and the Nant Gwynant Valley are close by.
- Wooded vales, rocky slopes, mountain lakes and miles of footpaths in a natural Snowdonia wonderland - perfect for walkers.
Porthmadog Harbour Town & Steam Trains
- The busy harbour town of Porthmadog 6 miles away has a range of amenities including bank, post office, internet cafe, supermarket, fuel station, chemist, doctor and interesting independent shops. Porthmadog is also home to the Welsh Highland and Ffestiniog railways.
Lechwedd Slate Caverns & North Wales Beaches
- Do enjoy this fascinating deep mine tour and miners tramway tour in Blaenau Ffestiniog - one of Snowdon's top ten attractions.
- There are enough beaches to vist a different one on each day of the week including Foryd Bay, Dinas Dinlle, Warren, Black Rock, Criccieth has two, Llandanwg and more.
Cambrian Angling Association
- Day, week and season tickets available for game fishing on lakes and rivers.
Padarn Country Park Walks, Llanberis
- Stroll through one or more of the many footpaths crisscrossing this award winning country park. There are 800 acres of glorious countryside, Padarn Lake and woodland through which to roam, cycle and picnic. The park achieved its award for its High Quality Park and Green Spaces.
Ogwen Valley Angling & Shore Fishing at Dinas Dinlle
- Try your luck at Ogwen Valley Angling. Game fishing in 4 lakes for brown & rainbow trout and the river Ogwen for salmon and sea trout. Do remember to pack your favourite sea food recipes.
- Shore fishing at Dinas Dinelle yields bass, codling, flounder and smoothhound on high or low tide. Fishing is particularly good after west and south west storms.
- Caernarfon Airworld is an interactive air museum offering pleasure flights. See your holiday home from a very different perspective.
Rabbit Farm, Animal Park & Lloyd George Museum, Llanystumdwy
- Family fun whatever the weather. Many of the animals are housed in farm buildings. Children will love handling baby rabbits, guinea pigs and puppies. There is an outdoor play area and a picnic area.
- Once boy hood home of the great 20th century statesman Lloyd George is now a museum dedicated to his work and life. It exhibits a unique collection of memorabillia including the 1st World War treaty.
RSPB Glaslyn Ospreys - nearby
- Visit the RSPB viewing site at Pont Croesor to see intimate views of an osprey family on three plasma screens direct from their nest with stunning Snowdonia mountains as a backdrop.
Snowdonia National Park - Beddgelert holiday cottage
- There is much to enjoy in the Snowdonia National Park near this Beddgelert holiday cottage. Pets welcome.