Charming Victorian holiday home 15 mins walk from Morfa Nefyn Beach Lleyn Peninsula Dog welcome
- Morfa Nefyn Beach, one of the gems of the Lleyn Peninsula, is a 15 minute walk away from this substantial 18th century holiday home with a Victorian wing.
- Set in a quiet country lane and surrounded by a mature garden (pet dog welcome), this handsome Victorian holiday home is covered in a profusion of clematis, honeysuckle and climbing roses. There is a specially built barbecue, a croquet set to play with or why not try Badminton on the lawn?
- There is a comfortable lounge with an open fire (in use) and attractive dining room with an interesting old stereogram – lots of old L.P. records to enjoy.
- The pretty white bedrooms have luxurious candy coloured throws and windows overlooking the garden and countryside beyond.
Charming Victorian holiday home in Lleyn Peninsula coastal village of Morfa Nefyn
- The neighbouring villages of Nefyn and Morfa Nefyn between them have a range of amenities including bank, post office, library with internet access, Londis supermarket, grocery shop with proper butchers counter, fresh fruit & vegetables, chemist, doctor and a filling station.
Morfa Nefyn Golf Course
- From the house take a peaceful walk along the Pilgrims Way or across Morfa Nefyn’s renowned golf course to the bay and relax on the beach or sample the food and drink at the award winning Ty Coch pub set at the water’s edge.
Plas Bodegroes, Pwllheli & Blue China Cafe, Criccieth
- Are you celebrating a very special occasion? Plas Bodegroes was rated by the Sunday Times as one of the top ten gourmet retreats in the world.
- Blue China Cafe in Criccieth is a seasonal day time cafe with patio and tea garden
Anglesey Model Village & Gardens
- This delightful model village features Anglesey landmarks in miniature set in fabulous landscaped gardens with water features. Appealing to children and adults alike.
Lleyn Peninsula Coastal Path
- The Lleyn Peninsula Coastal Path can be joined at Morfa Nefyn and within an easy drive is lively Abersoch with music festivals and water sports extravaganza or Llanbedrog with its art gallery just above the National Trust Beach - delicious food to enjoy in the conservatory.
Rabbit Farm & Animal Park, Llanystumdwy
- Family fun whatever the weather. Many of the animals are housed in farm buildings. Children will love handling the baby rabbits, guinea pigs and puppies. There is an outdoor play area and a picnic spot.
Lloyd George Museum, Llanystumdwy
- Patriots, politicians and social historians will enjoy a visit to boyhood home of Lloyd George now a museum dedicated to his life and work.
Plas yn Rhiw Garden, Pwllheli
- Plas yn Rhiw is a delightful 16th C manor house with ornamental gardens and wonderful coastal views.
- There are four magnificent castles, each with its own story to tell within easy reach - Beaumaris, Caernarfon, Criccieth and Harlech
West Coast Antiques, Caernarfon
- The magpies in your party may enjoy a visit to West Coast Antiques, a vast range of antiques and collectable.
Snowdonia Riding Stables & Lleyn Peninsula Beaches
- See Snowdonia from the saddle. Book a trekk with Snowdonia Riding stables at Waunfawr. You will be thrilled by the magnificent scenery and extensive mountain views.
- The Lleyn Peninsula has a number of beautiful beaches within easy driving distance of Bryn Tirion; Morfa Nefyn, Criccieth has two, Porth Dinllaen, Foryd Bay, Nefyn, Black Rock , Aberffraw, Marian de Beach and lots more.
Enlli Sea Safaris and Shearwater Luxury Boat Charters.
- Both trip boats leave from Pwllheli Marina to cruise the beautiful waters of the Lleyn Peninsua. Enjoy the spectacular coastal scenery and marine wildlife including seals, dolphins and seabirds.
Morfa Nefyn Beach 15 min walk from this charming Victorian house for holidays
- There is much to enjoy at this charming 18th C holiday home near Morfa Nefyn Beach. One well behaved dog is welcome too.