2 Bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 6, 1 double, 1 twin plus 2 folding beds.
Bathroom large and spacious with full suite, separate shower.
Cloakroom with washbasin and toilet, all on ground floor.
Kitchen electric cooker, microwave, fridge, small freezer, washing machine.
Dining Room/Snug two armchairs. Pine refectory table and chairs. Welsh dresser. Lovely views.
Lounge inglenook fireplace, woodburning stove, three piece suite, tv.
Fuel woodburning stove and electric heaters all inclusive May to September, outside these dates £20 per week.
Grounds medium sized with terrace patio and lawn overlooking bay, barbecue, garden furniture. Low sea wall, (care with small children).
Parking for 3 cars.
Welcome FREE: 1 Dog
More Photos ...
About this cottage:
Red Wharf Bay Holiday Cottage Anglesey
- This small Welsh holiday cottage, extended some years ago, has a warm cosy sitting room with inglenook fireplace and woodburning stove, and views of the peaceful bay.
- Spacious dining room with high ceilings, large refectory table and antique chairs.
- The light and airy bedrooms are comfortably furnished and have lovely views.
- At high tide the water laps gently to within yards of this holiday cottage on the shore of Red Wharf Bay, extending out across the marshes and mudflats for nearly 2 miles at low tide - a truly magical place and home to many sea birds - a great place for ornithologists!
Welsh cottage holiday Anglesey
- Approached via a shingle track along the foreshore of Red Wharf Bay, this beautiful holiday cottage on the shore is in a unique setting on the finest bay of Anglesey's 125 miles of coastline, sheltered from the prevailing westerly wind by the surrounding hillsides.
Anglesey, Red Wharf Bay & Menai Strait
- Red Wharf Bay is a massive expanse of sand (10 square miles at low tide) teeming with wildlife offering wonderful walking opportunities for you and your pet dog. Dogs are welcoome all year round on Red Wharf Bay.
- Wander around the bay to the historic Ship Inn - good food and real ale in a fabulous location.
- Moelfre, a picturesque seaside port within a short drive has a beach, a working lifeboat (an open day every August) and fine views of Snowdonia.
Beaumaris near Anglesey holiday cottage
- An elegant historic town on the Menai Strait dominated by Edward I's magnificent castle. There is a Victorian pier, gaol and courthouse too as well as an excellent range of shops, cafes, restaurants and pub.
- Set against a lush green backdrop is a bit of an adventure to get to but its natural, long and spacious haven is ideal for family fun, a dip in the sea, windsurfing, kite-surfing and quality sea-fishing.
Menai Suspension Bridge & Jacobean Courthouse & Victorian Gaol
- Menai Suspension Bridge built & completed by Thomas Telford in 1826 was the world's first major iron suspension bridge. It spans the trecherous Menai Srait between Anglesey and mainland Wales.
- Do visit the fascinating and fine example of a Jacobean court house and Victorian Gaol in Beaumaris.
Zealand Luxury Boat Charter & Beics Menai Bicycle Hire
- 2 to 4 hour trips in an area of outstanding beauty to see marine wild life. Remember your camera and binoculas.
- Beics Menai Cycles - Bicycle hire at Aberffraw leave your car behind and enjoy the countryside at a slower pace.
Kyffin Williams Gallery, Llangefni
- Kyffin Williams Gallery exhibits the work of celebrated Welsh artist who was influenced by rural Welsh characters and their way of life.
- Anglesey offers a choice of golfing venues including St Deiniol, Treborth, Llanfairfechan, Henllys, Bull Bay and the Anglesey Club at Rhosneigr.
Walk the Anglesey Coastal Path as it stretches along Red Wharf Bay
- The Anglesey Coastal Path stretches 123 miles around the coast line very nearly making a loop. Enjoy the magnificent scenery and wildlife on route.
Greewood Forest Park, Y Felinheli
- Activities for the whole family even in the rain (4000 sq ft of covered area). Use your own energy to have fun - moon karts, bouncing pillow, treetop scramble and much more.
Walk along the shores of Red Wharf Bay from this Anglesey holiday cottage
- So much to discover whilst on holiday in this Anglesey holiday cottage on the shores of Red Wharf Bay, cliff paths, sandy beaches, boat trips, uncrowded in unspoiled environment.
Local Holiday Guide
- Do visit our local guide, see menu tab above, to view the vast diversity of attractions, activities, events and spectacular scenery within 20 miles of this property.
Download the Quality Cottages iphone app
More Photos ...