Come to Sgwner View for its wonderful balcony with a bird's eye view! Stunning outlook views across Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia. A great base to return to after a day exploring this beautiful area.
Relax from sunrise to sunset all year round with panoramic views of Cardigan Bay, the mountains of Snowdonia and beaches of the Llyn. This property has the wow factor as you walk in the door. Light streams into the airy living area from where patio doors open onto the large slate floored balcony. Watch the world slowly waking.
4 bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 8.
On Ground Floor:
1 Double room with King Size bed & 1 Double room with double bed.
Ground floor bathroom with shower cubicle, WC, heated towel rail.
On First Floor:
1 Twin room & 1 Double room with King Size bed.
Bathroom on the first floor with full suite, bath and shower cubicle, heated towel rail.
Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen area with panoramic views, patio doors to balcony, multi-fuel stove, 3 seater sofa, 2 seater sofa, 3 armchairs. Smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime.
Kitchen table and chairs seating 8, fully fitted kitchen with split level electric hob and oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
Grounds: long wide slate floor balcony with garden furniture & BBQ. Glass Balustrade. Sloping lawn at front of property with garden bench. Back of property - steps down to the property via steps with handrails or ramp.
Short breaks - Yes, excluding Summer & peak weeks
WiFi - Yes (superfast)
Changeover - Saturday
Towels - Yes
Parking - Yes for 2-3 cars
Fuel - Gas central heating, (Hive System) inclusive May to September. Outside these dates £35 p/w.
Dogs - No
Travel cot - Yes
Highchair - Yes
• The town centre of this popular seaside town is nearby - many distinctive independent shops, boutiques and coffee shops - enjoy lunch or coffee at 'Taro Deg' and practice a few welsh words here, a great locally owned café seeing quality food.
• Hole in one, visit Pwllheli Golf Club or the fabulously located golf course in Morfa Nefyn!
Plas Heli, Pwllheli
• A state of the art sailing and events centre open to all with bars and restaurants next to the beach.
• From Pwllheli the lovely Llyn Peninsula lays ahead ready to be explored - enjoy the cliffs and beaches along one of the most remote and unspoilt coastline in Wales with spectacular views from bracken covered headlands. Look out for grey seal colonies and a wealth of sea birds.
• Ride like you’re in Montana on the Llyn Peninsula, gallop like a cowboy across the beaches and mountains, book your horse at one of the Riding Centres on the Llyn Peninsula.
• Plenty to choose from - Abererch beach (1 mile) is visible from the balcony - golden sands that never get crowded, Llanbedrog (NT) lovely with brightly coloured beach huts, Abersoch beach and Aberdaron whose beach is directly in front of the whitewashed village.
• Morfa Nefyn with the smugglers' cove of Porthdinllaen (NT) and the famous Ty
Coch pub, Whistling Sands (NT) where the sands really do whistle or just explore and find your own favourite cove.
Glyn y Weddw Art Gallery
• Sitting just above LLanbedrog beach the Gallery has exhibitions of renowned local artists throughout the year. Take a coffee or lunch break in their highly recommended conservatory or on warm days eat out on the lawns.
The 'Lands End' of North Wales - remote and beautiful - dine in the 2 hotels at the water's edge or the 'Gegin Fawr' café serving award-winning crab and lobster - an ancient hostelry used by Medieval pilgrims before embarking for
Plas yn Rhiw (N.T.)
Steam Trains, Porthmadog
Snowdonia National Park
Enquire about these dates: Our experienced sales team will check with the owner and be in touch to complete your booking.
Pay Just 1/3rd today
Bookings 8 weeks or more in advance only require a deposit to be secured.
Why Choose Quality Cottages?
Since 1961 we've been Wales' leading cottage agency, serving thousands of happy guests each year.
Rated on Feefo.
Independently assessed cottages ensure they’re quality
Over 80% of our properties accept pets, we have 4,000 dogs staying with us annually.
Our secure website means your visit to our site and your payments are in safe hands.